CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting into EVERYTHING!!

This weekend I heard the word "NO" A LOT!! First when I was playing under the table with a cord...

Then I was told to be careful while hanging on the handel of a drawer...



After that I moved onto the box with my safety gate still inside...

Then I found Mommy's math books for school. I told her that I was just getting a jump start on my patterning and counting skills... But she still said "NO"

So I moved onto a magazine...I tried telling Mommy I was just checking out Adam Brooks Firestone... He may be the next Brad Pitt of my era!

Needless to say I am on the GO!!
And yes... they put me in a flower pot! I don't think this is funny!!

Next up... Climbing the stairs...




Now I am moving...
Lets see if you can keep up!!






0 comments: