On July 4th we headed to Sunset Beach. My mommy used to go to this beach every year with her family when she was little. As soon as I was born, Mommy said she wanted to start going back so I could experience and share such fond memories at the beach with the family. Here is our beach house, Kindred Spirits. See the deck WAY at the top?...That is where Mommy spent most of her time when I was napping. She said it was VERY high up! Too high for me to go up there.
Family portrait on the deck
Here I am playing with my cousins. I was a very busy girl all week long! I liked playing with the bat cave in the background!
Nonna gave me my first popsicle! It was yummy!
Here I am on the beach! I LOVED the ocean and the sand! I would put the sand in my mouth and try to eat it. I didn't even cry when salt water hit my mouth!!

Uncle PJ played with me in the ocean. He was telling me good stories!

Daddy's Girl!
Mommy took lots of pictures of me on the beach! I LOVED it!!
Daddy and my cousin Stevie walking with me to the ocean. I am almost completly walking now! I just have to remind myself to slow down when I try to walk. I would much rather run, but I don't have the balance to go so fast!
Me and the boys at our last family dinner before we leave!
I had an amazing time on vacation! I am definitely going to tell my family this is a must every year!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment